Hotel Burnham Chicago: A Landmark Boutique Hotel with Big-City Energy
Not all treasures need to be hidden. In fact, we can't wait for you to discover our little jewel, Hotel Burnham, a Kimpton Hotel in downtown Chicago.
We're located in a National Historic Landmark building that mingles with the Loop's most legendary architecture, entertainment and business centers. There's no shortage of big-city energy at our corner of the street. But when you walk through our doors, we turn down the hustle-bustle and play up the intimate, Old World charm. It's one of the reasons we were put on Condé Nast's Gold List and selected by Travel + Leisure as one of the world's best places to stay.
- "Best Hotels in the USA, 2014" - US News & World Report
- Wireless high-speed Internet access, complimentary for Kimpton Karma Rewards members
- Complimentary high-speed WiFi on all devices throughout the hotel, exclusive offers and a $10 Raid the Bar credit for Kimpton Karma Rewards members.
- Hosted evening wine hour
- Eco-friendly services and amenities
- Pet-friendly accommodations
- Kimpton Hotels' Global Business Program
- Featured on Conde Nast Traveler's 2012 Gold List
- Michelin-rated restaurant Atwood, featuring New American cuisine
We embrace a classic feel, updated with modern comforts and a dash of the romantic. Sink into a plush chair by the fire More
in our burgundy - and gold-dappled living room lobby. Dig into New American comfort food prepared in our adjacent Atwood restaurant.
Oh, that architectural history. Maybe you've heard we're housed in the Reliance Building, which was built by famed architects Daniel Burnham, John Root and Charles Atwood in 1895. The Burnham Hotel still stands just 14 stories tall, but back then it was one of Chicago's first skyscrapers. That kind of history deserves to be recognized, so we display vintage photos and our mosaic floors, red marble walls and filigreed elevator grills replicate the original, groundbreaking design.
We've got a lot going on within our storied walls, but aren't the type to keep you cooped up. Get out and explore! There's a lot of action within blocks, including Millennium Park, State Street shopping, the Theater District, Daley Center, world-renowned museums and new discoveries around every corner.