Burnham Hotel in Chicago - near Millennium Park
Chicago's Burnham Hotel Earns Rave Reviews & Recognition
The news about Chicago's hottest hotel is buzzing. Check out why the Burnham Hotel consistently ranks among the best hotels in the city.
- "Best Hotels in the USA, 2014" - US News & World Report - January 28, 2014
- "Tall Orders" Gourmet Travel, January 2013
- "Midwestern travelers get a special discount at the Kimpton Hotels in Chicago" Examiner.com, January 29, 2013
- "Best Hotels 2013" US News & World Report Online, January 31, 2013
- "Best Honeymoon Suites in Chicago" Chicago.CBSLocal.com, February 11, 2013
- "The Art of Seduction" National Geographic Traveler, March 2013
- "Yes, Even More Adorable Hotel Lobby Pets" Conde Nast Traveler Online, March 7, 2013
- "Insider Guide: Best of Chicago" CNN.com, March 21, 2013
- "Ridiculously cute hotel lobby pets" FoxNews.com, March 26, 2013
- "3 Places to Find Picasso in Chicago" Fodors.com, April 5, 2013
- "Top Three Chicago Hotels for Fall Fun" HotelChatter.com, October 16, 2012
- "Top 25 Hotels in the Midwest", Conde Nast Traveler, November 2012
- "Artful Getaways" AAA Living Illinois, November 2012
- "Fall Hotel Packages in Chicago" CBS Chicago Online, November 13, 2012
- "6 Must-See Holiday Performances" Midwest Living Magazine, December 2012
- "Reader's Choice Awards 2011" Conde Nast Traveler, November 2011
Conde Nast Traveler reader's votes placed Hotel Burnham in the #15 spot among the top 200 hotels in the United States.
- "Spectacular Hotel Fireplaces" Departures.com, February 2012
Editors of the magazine for American Express Platinum cardholders describe the "cozy touches that make snuggling up to the marble-framed hearth an easy segue to happy hour" at the Burnham.
- "Tracking That Elusive Species, the 'Green Hotel'" Minneapolis Star Tribune, April 21, 2012
Hotel Burnham's eco-friendly practices are recognized in this story on traveling green.
- "Old World Landmark Reborn in the Loop" Chicago Tribune, December 2011
In this hotel review Chicago Tribune claims that "Hotel Burnham possesses an Old World style and grace that could put any modern-day skyscraper to shame."
- "Chicago, USA: High Times in the Windy City" Sunday Telegraph, November 27, 2011
The Sunday Telegraph reporter declares: "Like most people, I love New York. But I love Chicago better." He also recommends a stay at the Hotel Burnham while visiting.
- "Chicago Architecture Weekend Travel Guide" Wall Street Journal, October 15, 2011
The Wall Street Journal recommends" a room in the northeast corner for views of the Chicago Theater's famous illuminated marque" at the Hotel Burnham.
- "Finding Pooch Friendly Hotels in Chicago" Chicago Tribune, July 8, 2011
Looking for a pet-friendly hotel? The Chicago Tribune notes Hotel Burnham's Director of Pet Relations. "No, not a person who greets dogsâa bulldog named Dillon who can be found sleeping by the front desk or enjoying a pat on the head from guests."